When you think about getting a blood test done to gather a relevant diagnosis of a problem, you need a piece of reliable testing equipment to provide an efficient and accurate report. This blood test involves counting of blood cells (red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets). While traditional methods involved manual testing of each blood sample, times have changed where new equipment is taking over the tedious manual tasks with the coming of technological evolution.
The Hematology Analyzer Machine is the latest invention that has changed the way a blood sample is tested. It has proven to be simpler, quicker, efficient, and accurate, more than any other process. It allows for numerous samples to be tested in a flash therefore generating multiple patients’ reports each day through the result. When you are trying to find the best Hematology Analyzer, you need to look at the Eurocount TS machine to receive the complete satisfaction of buying the right one.
The Eurocount TS is the next generation in the Automated Hematology Analyzers that is quite in the works today. It has been gaining tremendous popularity with the integration of the new technological advancements. It has the best-in-class touch screen operation, superb accuracy, and ultra-reliability factors to keep a lookout for. Alongside, it also has an on-board thermal printer and other cool features. Some of those features in crux are:
Eurocount TS has a high-reliability factor with its patented burn cleaning technology, new power supply management, and maintenance-free parts. It has the greatest 3 system line reagents including Eurocount TS DILUENT, Eurocount TS LYSE CF, and Eurocount TS CLEANER.
There are four power systems upon which Eurocount TS operates. These are as follows:
It has a sample rotor to incorporate sample vials, cups, tubes, and so on where sample aspirations can be performed. This ensures that the analyzer is safe to use along with taking care of the entire blood sample handling within the analyzer itself. It is also safe for the Indian environment so the samples do not get affected.
These pumps are superior and do not need as much maintenance as the traditional systems. It also has a better life span along with the accurate volume deliverance without the need for calibration.
Unlike the case of traditional analyzers with Switch Mode Power Supply, modern analyzers use high-quality new and superior power system with external power adapter. This benefits in the way that It cancels out the external noise and also helps reduce the cost of repair for the electrical disturbances damage.
The final product of today includes the latest technology manufacturing equipment, low voltage boards, automated assembly of ICs, and reduced energy consumption.
When an easy-to-use system is in hand that requires little to no training, then the analyzer operation becomes more fruitful. A powerful touchscreen-based operating system helps with self-help, self-testing, recall of old results, and user maintenance among other things.
Provision of front and back side USB ports permit the complete access to connectivity points with software upgradeability and the ability to back-up data. It also offers connecting ports for printers. This modern hardware ensures the best-in-class provisions to the Eurocount TS system.
Based on the current needs of the labs, different types of hematology instruments are coming on the market. It is crucial to be vigilant when making a decision about the kind of instrument you must have. After all, the end goal is successfully carrying out testing up to the labs' scale. Something to keep in mind when making the decision includes:
1. Features and Specifications of the Product. Of critical importance is to look at the throughput (tests/hour), type of sampling (sample rotor vs open sampling), access to special parameters such as PLCR, power source (adapter is better than SMPS) and the overall reliability of the instrument.
2. The level of Accuracy and Results Precision – This is particularly crucial at low levels of platelets, high levels of WBC and several other parameters. The accuracy and precision must be high across the linear range of measurement.
3. User-Friendly Interface to enable easy working for every technician. For this matter, a mouse based or touch screen based interface is far easier and powerful compared to button or touchpad based interface.
4. Lab space to ensure the right size of the instrument is shortlisted. Remember you need space for the analyzer as well as the reagents that go with it.
5. Safety procedures for the physical needs of the instrument along with the environment. Here closed sampling chamber with sample rotor is particularly helpful.
6. Cost-effectiveness of the hematology instrument to ensure it is worth your purchase. While everyone looks at the cost of the analyzer, of critical importance is the life time cost of ownership – Does the analyzer require frequent spare parts?
7. Data management is carried out efficiently to make sure the information is manipulated easily. The machine must come with onboard printer.
8. No noise operation to ensure that while the instrument works, it does not emit unpleasant noise.
9. Compliance to global standards such as CE-IVD, ISO 13485 as well as fully licensed. Also the firm must have a documented record of providing trouble free and consistent reagent availability across several years. Good hematology instruments always work well with original compatible reagents – If this is questionable, the entire decision becomes questionable.
Eurocount TS is a three-part hematology analyzer that makes use of unique patented 3-stage cleaning technology, liquid valve technology, online reagent inventory, PLCC and PLCR for better platelet estimation, and the option of both on-board and external printer. All in all, every piece of technology and every bit of provision and feature within the Eurocount TS Hematology Analyzer machine makes it one of the best-automated blood cell counter machines.
When you need to look for a reliable technology to aid your struggles in the clinic, labs, hospitals, etc. for blood testing, you need to study up on the requirements for your testing lab, and based on the selection criteria, shortlist one that suits the most. In case you are not sure, then Eurocount TS is an ultimate all-rounder to help you make your jobs easier. All you have to do is find out the best place to study on it. The above account might help you some. Rest you can browse through with the online reviews. Definitely worth it.